- All the citizens of any country require a valid business visa to enter in to Saudi Arabia, excluding the citizens of United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain.
Arabian Reach is happy to help facilitate the visa application process for delegates attending KAAL 2013
- Set out below are the steps necessary to obtain the documents for those requiring them:
1. Please complete the Online Personal Information Form - click here to submit
2. Return a scanned copy of the completed form to email@example.com with your passport scanned copies (valid for at least 6 months), with the applicant’s company visa request letter on business letter head, confirming that the applicant will be visiting the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on behalf of the applicant’s company for attending the “Kingdom Airport, Aviation & Logistics Exhibition 2013” addressed to the organizer. *Need individual visa request letter VIEW the letter Template
3. The front page of the passport with your picture, date of birth, passport number and other details. Also provide us the full name of your father and mother.
4. We will send you the invitation letter with the state approval (approval to grant visa) upon receiving the filled form, passport copies and other required details.
5. Approach the local Saudi Arabia Embassy or Consulate with all the documents in your territory to stamp the visa on your passport.
6. You will receive the visa approval letter within 10-15 working days from us, upon the submission of your documents.
Required documents to stamp the visa on your passport (In Saudi Embassy / Consulate at your territory)
Should you require more assistance, Contact
- 2 x Passport Sized Photographs (45cm x 35cm) taken against a white background without glasses
- Visa approval letter (sent by us which will have your name, nationality and the sponsor name in Arabic)
- Applicant’s company visa request letter on business letter head, confirming that the applicant will be visiting the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on behalf of the applicant’s company for attending the “Kingdom Airport, Aviation & Logistics Exhibition 2013” addressed to the visa officer at the Saudi Arabia Embassy / Consulate.
click here to letter template
- Original Passport
- Required Visa fees
- Kindly check with the visa officer about the processing time.
Ms. Monica Raman
00971 55 7090 416